Essential Elements Of A World-Class Sales Coaching Program
Recent study shows that while close to 90% of organizations provide some sort of coaching to their salespeople, 65% of those programs are considered ineffective.
Download Our Free Research Paper Detailing How To Introduce A Sales Coaching Initiative That Works
The Brooks Group recently teamed up with Training Industry, Inc., a research organization focused on getting to the bottom of current best-practices in sales team effectiveness. We uncovered some really eye-opening stats around what works – and what doesn’t – as it relates to the amount of time, energy and effort successful coaching programs require.
Here’s the bottom-line:
If sales managers aren’t formally trained to coach their sales reps to become more successful on their own, then they’ll constantly remain in the activity trap of:
- Closing deals
- Supporting ineffective reps
- Managing accounts that sales reps should be managing themselves
And our research shows that’s not where they should be spending their time.
Our FREE whitepaper will help you discover:
- The top 5 best practices for ensuring your sales coaching initiative is effective
- How much the most effective organizations invest in their sales coaching programs
- The 8 most common challenges to sales coaching success
- How to match the right coaches with the right salespeople
About The Brooks Group:
Founded in 1977, The Brooks Group is an award-winning B2B sales training company focused on bringing practical, straightforward solutions to your sales force selection and training challenges.
The Brooks Group’s suite of sales and sales management hiring tools and training programs are street-smart, logical and taught/reinforced in a way that guarantees clients realize a return on their training dollars immediately following the training.