Sales Techniques (Book on CD)
Sit back and let Bill Brooks explain the most fundamental lessons of his three decades in sales training and consulting.
This complete audio book of Bill’s essential sales manual, “Sales Techniques” takes the guesswork out of selling. You can listen your way to success – in your car…on an airplane…anywhere! This book lays out the six steps of the IMPACT Selling System in plain, easy-to-understand terms. So you can start implementing the IMPACT System and the techniques in this book to achieve better results immediately.
We guarantee that if you put these principles to work, you’ll be pleased with the results.
Whether you’re new to sales or a seasoned pro, this audio book tackles all of your unanswered questions about selling:
• What is a qualified prospect, and how do I find one?
• How should I position myself and my product or service in order to get more sales?
• What should I do to ensure that I’m fully prepared when I meet my prospects?
• What should I accomplish when I meet with a prospect?
• How do I make sure I get all of the information I need to make the best and most profitable sale?
• What is application-based selling and how should I use it?
• How do I close the sale?
Most top-producing salespeople will tell you they didn’t start out that way – they worked hard to develop their skills over the years. This book gives you an easy way to shorten the learning curve. You’ll learn:
• How to avoid the 20 most common errors in selling
• Selling’s biggest success secret
• Six principles to guide you through your sales career
• How to leverage your time, talent and resources
• How to engage your prospects and customers
• Ways to maximize trust
• The most powerful word you can use to present your solution
• Four proven ways to make a better presentation
• How to ask for the order and finalize the sale
No tricks, gimmicks or underhanded maneuvers – every technique in this audio book is buyer-friendly because the IMPACT System is all about selling to people the way they want to buy.
These ideas are proven, practical and down-to-earth. There’s no high-minded, overblown theory on these pages. Just nuts and bolts how-tos and examples to help you put these principles to work!
This book is available for purchase through GSA