IMPACT Sales Team Training: The Foundation For Sales Culture Shift
In addition to increasing sales revenue, our best-in-class IMPACT method of sales team training brings 3 major benefits to the table:
- Clarity of goals all the way from the tactical to strategic level
- Improved communication between sales management and sales professionals
- Vastly superior prediction accuracy of sales revenue for sales directors
Here’s how and why IMPACT delivers the best-in-class on each of these:
The IMPACT Sales Process
The IMPACT Selling sales process is powerful in that it allows the salesperson to match the pace at which the buyer needs to move through the buying process, yet allows the seller to retain control of the sale. IMPACT lays out a sequential, step-by-step sales process that covers the entire sales cycle from prospecting to customer retention. We cover in great depth the very areas that other sales training programs ignore – things like:
- Developing an improved lead generation system,
- Disqualifying weak leads, preparing and positioning yourself for the sales call,
- Selling against low-priced competitors,
- And post-sale follow-up.
But more importantly, we break down the strategic milestones into tactical triggers – the minute-to-minute positioning challenges and “pre-objection address-and-dismiss” tactics that your most successful salespeople intuitively know, but probably can’t describe.