Join Us For Our Award-Winning Sales Management Symposium
Designed for anyone charged with leading a sales force, this one-of-a-kind Symposium provides today’s both new and experienced sales leaders with the skills, knowledge and tools they need to reach sustained sales growth and measure immediate improvement in their sales force, no matter the size.
Sales Management is the Most Important – And Often Overlooked – Factor in a Sales Team’s Success
Too often, all training efforts go toward improving the sales team…and sales management becomes an afterthought. But leadership can make or break the team’s performance.
Join us for our 2.5 day Symposium and elevate your sales management game.
Here are just a handful of ways that you’ll benefit:
- Discover How to Hire Only Sales Champions – Know what to look for, what specific questions to ask and what makes a champion.
- Master the Art of Sales Coaching – Witness the sales process through the eyes of a sales coach: what to watch for, what to praise and encourage, how to course correct a struggling salesperson and how to do curbside coaching.
- Become Precise About Sales Performance – Learn how to successfully establish sales performance standards, models, expectations and goals. Know exactly what type of people will successfully fill sales positions in your organization’s unique environment.
- Streamline Your Sales Process – You will learn a streamlined selling process that will enable your sales organization to literally double their chances of closing the sale. Without a linked sequential sales process in place, your salespeople have less than a 43% percent chance of closing the sale…with one, their chances increase to 93%.
- Learn the Motivation Methods that Work – Establish a self-motivating sales environment where your salespeople eagerly push themselves to perform at higher standards.
Request a Call-Back to Learn More From One of Our Sales Effectiveness Strategists
Registration Begins at 8:00 am
Session Begins at 8:30 am
- Module 1: Understanding and Defining Your Role As Manager & Leader
- Module 2: Uncovering Your Personal Management Style
- Module 3: How To Identify The Right Salespeople
- Module 4: Establishing Expectations (Forecasting and Business Planning)
Session ends at 4:30 pm
- Day 1 Review
- Module 5: Leveraging Sales Process
- Module 6: Funnel Management
- Module 6: Funnel Management – continued
- Module 7: Coaching and Course Correction
Session ends at 4:30 pm
- Day 2 Review
- Module 8: So What? Now What? (Establishing a Sales Management Cadence and Building Your Sales Team Development Plan)
- Closing Remarks
Session ends at 12:00 pm
Only 3 more Sales Management Seminar Events left in 2015:
- April 8-10, 2015
- July 15-17, 2015
- October 7-9, 2015
Enrollment Fee of $1995 Includes:
- 2.5 days of no-nonsense, straightforward facilitation by a seasoned TBG trainer
- Sales Management Toolkit – joint call audits, sales reality checks and other tools to use with your team immediately following the program
- Personal Sales Management Assessment
- Sales Techniques and The New Science of Selling and Persuasion books – both best-sellers
- Action step supplement: actionable take-aways for you to implement immediately upon returning to the office
- Follow-up implementation call with a TBG Sales Effectiveness Strategist
- Continental breakfast and lunch
624 Green Valley Road
Greensboro, NC 27408
“If you’ve been thinking about going to The Brooks Group’s Sales Management Symposium but have been putting it off, you should reconsider…the 2.5 day Symposium was a great experience and left me with incredible tools to implement into our selling model.”
VP of Sales
“I wanted to take a second and thank you for a great class. I have had the pleasure of attending many conferences, training seminars, and webinars over the years; I can easily say I enjoyed this one most. Not only was the content relevant and useful, but the method of delivery made it clear and engaging.”
Manager, Business Development